2. Information We Collect
2.1 Information You Provide
We may collect information that you provide when you use our Services, including when you fill in forms, correspond with us via emails or other communication methods, or interact with our Services. This may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
2.2 Information We Automatically Collect
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log files tracking actions occurring on our Services, which may include your IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Services.
- Device Information: Information about the device you are using to access our Services, which can include the device ID, model, manufacturer, operating system, and other similar information.
4. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services.
- Communicate with you, respond to your requests, or provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
5. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties except in circumstances like legal requirements or merger/acquisition. For a list of our sub-processors, please visit https://trust.safetycli.com/.
6. Data Protection and Security
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. For a detailed description of our security measures, please refer to our Data Processing Agreement.
7. User Rights
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
8. Compliance with Laws
We operate in compliance with all applicable laws, including GDPR for European users and PIPEDA for Canadian users.
9. Data Retention
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection or as long as required to fulfill our legal obligations.
After expiry of the applicable retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will implement appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such data.
10. Opt-Out Options
To opt out of cookies, you can manage your preferences by clicking on "Manage Cookies" on our website. For all other opt-out requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Contact Information
Please review this Policy periodically for any changes. It is your responsibility to remain informed about the data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.